Welcome to the website of The Law Offices of Adrian Crane. The Terms and Conditions for use of this site are written below. Please read them carefully. By using this site, you acknowledge that you both have read and accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
The information contained on this web site presents general information about the firm, its lawyers and lawyers associated with this firm and is not intended to constitute legal advice. Any person viewing or receiving information from this web site should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any such information without first seeking appropriate legal advice from an attorney.
We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Please realize that merely contacting us in any way whatsoever does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please refrain from sending any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established because to do so may act to waive your right to keep such material confidential. An attorney-client relationship can only be created by a written, signed-fee agreement entered into with an attorney. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements.
1. This website is devoted to the helping those injured through the negligence of others. It is not a non-profit organization but rather a for profit website.
2. The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. Information may appear on this site that was not prepared by an attorney. You should consult directly with an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation.
3. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail, however, contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. No attorney/client relationship is formed until you sign a client agreement with an attorney associated with an attorney associated with The Law Offices of Adrian Crane, or with an attorney who “of counsel” with The Law Offices of Adrian Crane.
4. Clients of the Law Offices of Adrian Crane are also clients of one or more of the of counsel attorneys who appear in the website. The use of the words lawyers and attorneys when referring to lawyers of or with the Law Offices of Adrian Crane, refers to Adrian Crane and one or more of counsel attorneys that work with the Law Offices of Adrian Crane who are identified in this website. These of counsel attorneys in addition to working with Adrian Crane and the Law Offices of Adrian Crane, also own or work for at least one other law firm. The use of the words attorneys and lawyers when referring to the attorneys who work with or for the Law Offices of Adrian Crane is not meant to convey that these of counsel attorneys are employees of the Law Offices of Adrian Crane. Rather, they are invited by Adrian Crane to contract and partner with him and the Law Offices of Adrian Crane to render legal services to clients of the Law Offices of Adrian Crane. These clients, in addition to being clients of the Law offices of Adrian Crane, are clients of the of counsel attorneys.
5. Adrian Crane is licensed in Texas by the State Bar of Texas. Other attorneys associated, affiliated, employed by or “of counsel” with this firm may be attorneys licensed only in Texas, licensed in Texas and other states or licensed in states other than Texas. Attorneys associated, affiliated or “of counsel” with The Law Offices of Adrian Crane are permitted to practice law only in the jurisdictions in which they are licensed. No implication is given by this website that attorneys who are associated, affiliated, employed by or “of counsel” with The Law Offices of Adrian Crane may practice in areas in which they are not licensed.
6. Phone calls, inquiries, emails, contact information and/or cases generated by this website may be referred, directed or routed to 1) attorneys who are associated, affiliated, employed by or “of counsel” with The Law Offices of Adrian Crane or to 2) attorneys not specifically referenced or listed in this website. Contact with any attorney through this website creates no obligation to hire any such lawyer.
7. Adrian Crane is solely responsible for this advertisement and may be contacted by calling him directly at 972-325-0044, or by contacting him at his principal office. The principal office for The Law Offices of Adrian Crane is located at 8111 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, Texas, 75251. He may be emailed directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established by a written contract. Unless an attorney client relationship is established, information sent could jeopardize the confidential status of the information.
9. Additionally, information contained on this website, including but not limited to informational articles, other text/images, and on or off-site links, has not been prepared, reviewed or endorsed by any form of licensed medical professional, including but not limited to physicians, doctors and/or pharmacists. Nothing on the this website should be taken as medical advice, but instead should act as a useful resource in providing general information that may be useful to members of the general public. All visitors are encouraged to consult with a physician or other licensed medical professional for any form of medical advice.
10. Adrian Crane, The Law Offices of Adrian Crane and attorneys associated with or referenced in this website have no control over or responsibility for material on other web sites accessed by hypertext links from this site. Hypertext links are provided only as a convenience to users of this site. Adrian Crane, The Law Offices of Adrian Crane and attorneys associated or referenced in this website do not verify the information on linked site and does not endorse these sites or their source.
11. This site is provided “as is”. Adrian Crane, The Law Offices of Adrian Crane and attorneys associated with or referenced in this website makes no warranties or representations of any kind about this site including its software, content or information. We will have no liability for damages resulting from use of this site even if such damages result from errors, negligence or deliberate acts of Adrian Crane, The Law Offices of Adrian Crane and attorneys associated or referenced in this website. We do not warrant that this site is free from viruses. As in any internet transaction, we cannot certify that transactions are free from interception, interference, malware or viruses. We shall have no liability for any information not received by you or any unauthorized access by third parties. If your state does not permit this waiver our liability shall be limited to the amount you paid to access this site.
What personal information is collected through this website and how is it used?
User-supplied information: If you fill out the contact form on this website, we will ask you to provide some personal information (such as e-mail address, name, phone number and state). We only require that you provide an e-mail address on the contact form. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; drivers license number; or credit card, bank account or other financial information) (collectively, “Sensitive Information”). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
Information that you provide to us through the contact form or an online chat will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out (unsubscribe) as described below.
Web server logs: When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
your unique Internet protocol address;
the name of your unique Internet service provider;
the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website;
the kind of browser or computer you use;
the number of links you click within the site;
the date and time of your visit;
the web page from which you arrived to our site;
the pages you viewed on the site; and
certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s).
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user’s experience.
How is personal information protected?
We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Who has access to the information?
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows: to agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us; if we are unable to assist with your matter, but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party; and as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
How can I correct, amend or delete my personal information and/or opt out of future communications?
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the phone number, contact form or mailing address on our website at any time to: see what data we have about you, if any; change/correct any data we have about you; ask us to delete any data we have about you; and/or opt out of future communications from us.