How To Maximize Your Personal Injury Claim
1. Get medical care right away for all of your injuries. If you can use your own health insurance and use doctors in your plan, consider doing so. If you don’t have health insurance, your attorney at the Law Offices of Adrian Crane can make arrangements for you get medical care under what is known as a “letter of protection”, an agreement between the medical provider, the patient/client and the attorney to allow the attorney to directly pay the medical provider from settlement funds, allowing the medical provider to provide medical care now and wait for payment to occur after
2. At all of your doctor’s visits, talk to your doctor about all of the injuries and limitations the accident has caused you
3. Make sure you attend all of your doctor and therapy appointments. If you can’t make a particular appointment, reschedule it. Not only should you get your medical care so that your body will heal in the best way possible, but a lack of medical care makes it look like you’re not injured to an insurance adjuster or jury. Don’t stay at home and suffer; get your medical care.
4. Always follow your doctor’s and medical provider’s instructions to the letter. If there is a particular medication your doctor recommends that you don’t want to take, discuss it with your doctor, or if there is a therapy you do not want to participate in, discuss it with your doctor. Not following your doctor’s instructions makes it appear as if you suffering in part because you’re not taking care of yourself.
5. Keep your lawyer informed about your medical care and your medical condition. Your lawyer can’t advise you if he doesn’t have all he facts. You may not need to discuss your medical care or condition with your lawyer but at least keep him or her generally informed with periodic emails or phone messages. It’s particularly important to let your attorney know when you have been released from by your doctor.
We’ve been Focused on Personal Injury Since 1991 and have more than 40 years combined experience; The Law Offices of Adrian Crane – Helping Texans all Over North Texas including Dallas, Plano, Garland, Irving, Grand Prairie, Mesquite and Carrollton – A Lawyer is Available 7 days a Week
6. Keep your lawyer informed about your job / work status; let him know if you are able to work or if you are not; let him know if you have changed jobs or lost your job due to your injuries, and keep your lawyer informed about limitations at work due to your injuries. Your attorney may help you get your employer to accommodate you at work for your injuries.
7. Promptly provide your attorney with all ambulance bills and reports, hospital and medical bills and reports, any police report accident reports you may have obtained or received and any correspondence about your case. Discuss the prospect of having your attorney contact your medical providers to see if they will await payment and abstain from collection efforts until your case is resolved. Your credit report will be better if your medical providers are not reporting you as delinquent.
Wrongful Death Cases and Personal Injury Attorneys in Dallas, Plano, Garland, Irving, Grand Prairie, Mesquite and Carrollton – Since 1991
8. Be candid with your attorney about any pre-existing problems, injuries or prior lawsuits you have or have been involved in. Previous injuries can make you an egg shell plaintiff; a plaintiff who suffers unusually bad damages because of a prior existing injury.
9. Take photographs of your injuries and provide copies of them to your lawyer. As your injuries heal, take additional photographs. If permanent scarring has occurred, make sure your attorney has photos of those scars.
10. Provide your attorney with good photos of your property damage. If you cannot do this, make arrangements with your attorney to have him obtain the.
We Will Protect You From Abusive Insurance Companies – The Personal Injury Attorneys at The Law Offices of Adrian Crane
11. Save any evidence that relates to your case including notes or a diary of important occurrences as it relates to your case. Don’t throw away any evidence unless your attorney has approved it.
12. Make your Facebook, Twitter or other social network site totally private and do not post any information about your case on any of these sites. Don’t accidentally provide the insurance company with any information that could hurt your case.
13. Keep your attorney informed about any changes to your email address, your phone number or mailing address.
14. Inform your lawyer about any changes to your marital status. If the accident has caused damage to your marriage, be sure to discuss this with your attorney.
Our Goal Since the Beginning Has Been to Maximize Our Client’s Monetary Recovery – Experience does indeed count, especially when it comes to the lawyer you hire.
The Dallas and North Texas car accident attorneys at The Law Offices of Adrian Crane are experienced in handling all types of motor vehicle wrecks. We are a team of successful lawyers committed to personal attention, fast action and aggressive representation. You can reach us at 972-325-0044 or contact us through this website for a free and prompt consultation over the phone or in person. We’re ready to help!
No Matter Where You are in North Texas We Will Come to You!
Representing clients throughout the North Texas and Dallas area including Ables Springs, Addison, Avalon, Balch Springs, Bardwell, Bristol, Combine, Carrollton, Cedar Hill, Cockrell Hill, Combine, Coppell, Cottonwood, Crandall, Crisp, Desoto, Duncanville, Elmo, Ennis, Farmers Branch, Ferris, Forney, Forreston, Garland, Garret, Glenn Heights, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Grays Prairie, Heath, Heartland, Highland Park, Hutchins, Ike, Irving, Kaufman, Kemp, Lancaster, Lewisville, Mabank, Mansfield, Maypearl, Mesquite, Midlothian, Notable, Oak Cliff, Oak Grove, Oak Ridge, Ovilla, Palmer, Pecan Hill, Plano, Poetry, Post Oak Bend City, Rankin, Red Oak, Richardson, Rockett, Rockwall, Rosser, Rowlett, Royse City, Sachse, Sand Branch, Scurry, Seagoville, Seven Points, Sunnyvale, Talty, Telico, Terrell, University Park, Venus, Victoria Park, Waxahachie, Wilmer, Wylie and all other communities in Anderson County, Bell County, Coryell County, Dallas County, Ellis County, Freestone County, Henderson County, Hill County, Hunt County, Kaufman County, Limestone County, McLennan County, Navarro County, Rockwall County, and Van Zandt County.
Relieve Your Stress With an Experienced Personal Injury Attorney from The Law Offices of Adrian Crane