14 Tips to Help You with Your Personal Injury Case
1. Begin getting medical care right away for all of your injuries. If you can use your own health insurance and use doctors in your plan, consider doing so.
2. At all of your doctor’s visits, talk to your doctor about all of your injuries and all of your limitations.
3. Make sure you attend all of your doctor and therapy appointments.
4. Always follow your doctor’s instructions to the letter.
5. Keep your lawyer informed about your medical care and your medical condition.
Our Goal is to Maximize Your Financial Recovery – We have Been Helping Victims throughout North Texas including Texans from Dallas, Plano, Garland, Irving, Grand Prairie, Mesquite and Carrollton since 1991 and have more than 40 years combined experience.
6. Keep your lawyer informed about your employment status; let him know if you are able to work or if you are not; let him know if you have changed jobs or lost your job due to your injuries, and keep your lawyer informed about limitations at work due to your injuries.
7. Promptly provide your attorney with all ambulance bills and reports, hospital and medical bills and reports, any police report accident reports you may have obtained or received and any correspondence about your case.
We Are Resourceful, Experienced, Patient and Determined Attorneys Helping People Who Have Sustained Personal Injuries in all Kinds of Accidents; An Attorney is Available 7 days a Week for a Free, No-Obligation Consultation about Your Case
8. Be candid with your attorney about any pre-existing problems, injuries or prior lawsuits you have or have been involved in.
9. Take photographs of your injuries and provide copies of them to your lawyer.
10. If your attorney does not have photos of your property damage, take them and provide them to your attorney.
A Truck and Car Accident Lawyer in Dallas, Texas can Recue Your Stress
11. Save any evidence that relates to your case including notes or a diary of important occurrences as it relates to your case.
12. Make your Facebook, Twitter or other social network site totally private and do not post any information about your case on any of these sites.
Wrongful Death Cases and Personal Injury Attorneys; come to our offices in Dallas, or if you prefer, one of our attorneys can visit you anywhere in Texas including Plano, Garland, Irving, Grand Prairie, Mesquite and Carrollton – Since 1991
13. Keep your attorney informed about any changes to your email address, your phone number or mailing address.
14. Inform your lawyer about any changes to your marital status.
15. Consider using e-mail as your preferred method of getting in touch with your attorney. E-mails are one of the best ways of communicating with your lawyer as it leaves a record and allows the attorney to respond at their convenience which usually will occur more rapidly than requesting a phone call.
Start with a Free Consultation from a Truck and Car Accident Lawyer in Dallas Today
The Dallas car accident and personal injury attorneys at The Law Offices of Adrian Crane are experienced in handling all types of motor vehicle wrecks. We are a team of successful lawyers committed to personal attention, fast action and aggressive representation. You can reach us at 972-325-0044 or contact us through this website for a free and prompt consultation over the phone or in person. We’re ready to help and a lawyer is available 7 days a week to answer you calls.
Dallas and North Texas Truck and Car Accident Personal Injury Lawyers – The Law Offices of Adrian Crane – Assisting, Advising and Helping Injured Texans Since 1991
No Matter Where You are in Dallas or North Texas We Will Come to You!
Representing clients throughout the North Texas and Dallas area including Ables Springs, Addison, Avalon, Balch Springs, Bardwell, Bristol, Combine, Carrollton, Cedar Hill, Cockrell Hill, Combine, Coppell, Cottonwood, Crandall, Crisp, Desoto, Duncanville, Elmo, Ennis, Farmers Branch, Ferris, Forney, Forreston, Garland, Garret, Glenn Heights, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Grays Prairie, Heath, Heartland, Highland Park, Hutchins, Ike, Irving, Kaufman, Kemp, Lancaster, Lewisville, Mabank, Mansfield, Maypearl, Mesquite, Midlothian, Notable, Oak Cliff, Oak Grove, Oak Ridge, Ovilla, Palmer, Pecan Hill, Plano, Poetry, Post Oak Bend City, Rankin, Red Oak, Richardson, Rockett, Rockwall, Rosser, Rowlett, Royse City, Sachse, Sand Branch, Scurry, Seagoville, Seven Points, Sunnyvale, Talty, Telico, Terrell, University Park, Venus, Victoria Park, Waxahachie, Wilmer, Wylie and all other communities in Anderson County, Bell County, Coryell County, Dallas County, Ellis County, Freestone County, Henderson County, Hill County, Hunt County, Kaufman County, Limestone County, McLennan County, Navarro County, Rockwall County, and Van Zandt County.
We’ve been Focused on Personal Injury Since 1991; The Law Offices of Adrian Crane – Helping Texans from North Texas including Dallas, Plano, Garland, Irving, Grand Prairie, Mesquite and Carrollton
We are Serious Attorneys for Serious Injuries